In no specific order:
- Workout on a consistent basis while permitting holidays, vacation, and days to rest my body.
- Travel to a country I’ve never been to.
- Try to pick up snowboarding.. again
- Get a six pack of abs
- Start my social media blog
- Get promoted
- Finish paying off NY loans
- Take a practice GMAT exam
- Spend at least a weekend in California
- Celebrate my birthday.. For real
- Do a “thrilling” activity; bungee jump, sky dive, etc.
- Work on a social media project
- Run a half marathon or 10k
I’ll be surprised if I can finish half of these. I also might try to add things asking the way. Thanks for reading.
What are your resolutions for 2012?
First time I’ll be celebrating it in NYC. Ready, set, LET’S GO!
I got invites for these latest social media sites! Message me if you want one!
Went to the mall… Didn’t get everything I wanted… Sales were good, but traffic was not… At least I get to see my friends tonight :) #winning
I’m going to be a bros maid lol
Go watch #cnnheroes @cnn. I dare you.
During last night’s Monday Night Football game, Candlestick Stadium was thrown into darkness after a transformer blew out delaying kickoff for 25 minutes. Everything was inoperable including the public address system. NFL Team Officials encouraged media to use Twitter to communicate to the fans to stay in their seats and not panic.
Twitter has been used in similar fashion in the past. When the earthquake struck the East Coast this past summer, I utilized my Twitter app to understand whether it was a terrorist attack or some other incidence.To my relief, it was the latter event.
Social media’s effectiveness stems from it’s quick, easy to use, and one to many communication venues.